The Bulk Uploads feature in Repricer allows you to download product information for all of your inventory and edit or update your pricing in bulk, as often as you like. This is an easy way to add min and max pricing for individual products before creating a repricing rule, or to add repricing rules to your products all in one go.
Every time you add new products to your inventory, they will automatically be pulled into the next template that you download.
For customers on the Ultimate plan, this is the easiest way to add your product cost prices, shipping costs and pick and pack costs so you can have total control over the profit you make on every sale.
- Go to Bulk Upload in your Repricer dashboard.
- Select the Download CSV template button.
- You will be given an option of how you would like to open the file. To fill out the file, it is best to open it in Excel (or a similar application). Select Other in the ‘Open With’ drop down, and open the file in Excel, Open Office Calc. or any similar application on your PC.
- Once you have opened your template, you will be presented with a list of the products which have been imported to Repricer. You can see the required fields and a definition of each field by clicking on the link in section 2.
- Fill in the required fields and any optional fields that you would like to include.Note: If you are an Ultimate customer, it is advisable that you enter the currency for any additional costs that you add in e.g. if you include the pickpack_cost, you should also include the pick_pack currency to protect your margins.
- If you have a lot of products and marketplaces, you can use filters so that you can work on one marketplace or currency at a time.
Remember that you can download and update your product template as often as you like. You can also save separate files for different channels and upload files separately if this works for you.
- Once you have completed your file, you can either drag and drop the file or browse for the file on your PC to upload.
Depending on how many products you have edited, it can take a couple of minutes for your updates to take effect. As a guide, for every 1000 skus you update, it takes around 1-2 minutes to complete the upload.
Got questions? We’re always happy to help! Get in touch with us at email@example.com.