The Help Center is designed to provide you with a complete self-service support option. You can use the information in the knowledge base or submit a ticket to the support team if you can’t find an answer, to submit a support request:
Submitting a Ticket/Request
1. Click Submit a Request at the top of the page.
2. Enter a subject and description of the problem.
As the end-user enters a subject, a list of suggested articles in the knowledge base appears. The end-user can click one of the articles instead of submitting the request. Encouraging end-users to look for answers in the knowledge base can deflect tickets.
3. Add any attachments, The file size limit is 20 MB.
4. Click Submit.
Tracking your support requests
End-users can use the Help Center to track their support requests.
1. Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click My activities.
You can choose Edit my profile in case you wish to change your password or edit your name
By default, the page displays all of your requests that are open or are awaiting your reply. In Zendesk, an open request is a ticket that’s been assigned to a support agent who is working to resolve it.
3. To see a filtered view of all requests, including pending requests, enter a search term in the Filter Requests box or select a request status from the Status menu.
We look forward to helping you as much as we can !