Respond to common customer queries in two clicks using ReplyManager’s customizable message Templates. Message templates save you time by pre-populating information for common replies you send. These can be customised for your various sales channels, and by language. Choose from a number of sample templates created by ReplyManager or create your own unique templates.
Adding a Sample Template.
To add a sample template to your ReplyManager account, simply click
Step 1: Messages > Templates
Click the dropdown button beside ‘Add Message Template’ and select ‘Create Message Templates from our Samples’.
Select the samples you would like to use by clicking on the tick box. To finish, click ‘Create Message Templates’. Your templates are now ready to use.
Adding a custom Template.
Step 1: Select the ‘Messages’ tab and select ‘Templates’
Step 2: From the Message Template screen, select ‘Add Template’
Select a Name, Usage and Activity.
Step 1: Enter Template name. Create a memorable name which explains what the message contains
Step 2: Select how the template will be used. Templates are available to use with:
- Support agent messages only – This template can only be used by support agents when replying to customers.
- Support agent messages & Auto-replies: This template can be used by support agents and can be sent as an auto-reply.
- Auto-replies – This template can only be sent using auto-reply. When the conditions are met, this template will be triggered and sent. Remember to set your auto-responding conditions.
- Rule Only: This template can only be used with a rule. When you create a rule in Fusion, you can select a template to be triggered when the rule fires. This template will only work with that rule.
Step 3: Select ‘Active Template’ to start using this template.
Writing your Template
If you deal with customers who speak different languages, you can simply create templates in multiple languages.
- Select Language
- Enter message ‘Subject’ title that will appear in the mail subject. This field supports SmartTags. SmartTags make it easier to add a block of text/information to messages eg. company address, return policy, product care information, etc.
- Type the message you want to send to customers in this body field. This field also supports SmartTags.
Things to Note:
- Exclude your auto-signature from this which is created separately.
- Your message will not be translated within the template section, you must enter the desired language into the message body text.
Within the Message Template screen you can enter information for Usage Conditions, Autoresponder Options, Recurring date & time constraints, One-off date & time constraints, Misc.
Set Usage Conditions to determine what conditions define the template as an appropriate response to a message. You can leave this field blank if you wish to send a response to any message.
- Select marketplace channel associated with the message.
- Enter conditional subject wording.
- For the following items select an appropriate option from the dropdown menus
- Query Type
- Order Status
- Order Fulfillment
- Delivery Date
Setting a delay in your auto-response time, gives the customer the appearance of a human response rather than a messaging bot. Both your customer and your marketplace will appreciate the more delayed human response. We recommend a minimum of 15 minute delay and a maximum of 30 minutes.
You can also set the frequency of your auto-response as desired.
Recurring Date and Time Conditions
Enter conditions for any recurring responses, for example you can set the template message to indicate that your business is closed over the weekend.
One-off Date & Time Constraints
In the case that your business may need to send a message over a certain period of time only, you can set start and cut-off dates for a message to be sent only during the allocated time frame.
Change message status – This field determines whether using this template will default the message thread to ‘Open’ or ‘Closed’ status.
When you have completed all fields, click ‘Create Channel Message Template’.