ReplyManager can help manage the process of return requests, making the communication and fulfillment of the process much faster and more straightforward for you and your agents.
Return requests for your eBay channels can be managed in full from within the ReplyManager message centre. Simply select the customer message and discuss and coordinate returns, refunds and exchanges with your customer and other agents. There is a dropdown under templates that allows you to select the following actions; Offer other solution, Provide shipping info, Provide tracking info, Issue full refund, Escalate to customer support. Edit the ticket rules and efficiently move the ticket progress forward and ultimately resolve the case.
Amazon return requests are displayed as system messages in your inbox, and are handled a little differently due to Amazon restrictions. After clicking on the message you can discuss the reason for the request with the buyer and even request a photograph of the damaged goods. When you’re satisfied with their explanation, you can jump directly to the order in Amazon SellerCentral to follow up with the appropriate action or issue a refund.
Responding to a Message
- If you have pre-populated templates for return queries, select the ‘Template’ dropdown above the message body text.
- Alternatively you can enter a custom message in reply to your customer in the message body text.
- If you wish to bookmark the ticket, select the star beside the message.
Escalate a Ticket
- Click the ‘Folder’ dropdown from the right side menu bar
- Select the designated folder to change the status of the ticket, by message urgency, marketplace and more. See Folder user guide.
Assign to another user
If you have a certain agent who is particularly experienced in dealing with returns you can assign this agent to the ticket.
The message will appear in the assigned user agent’s inbox when they log into ReplyManager.
Got some questions about marketplace return requests? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Get in touch with us at email@example.com.