ReplyManager integrates with your marketplace channels and mail server so that you can respond faster and more efficiently from within one intuitive user interface.
Click on the ‘Messages’ tab on the top of the navigation bar.
The Message Dashboard view opens on ‘Open’ type, with your open tickets prioritized at the top of the page.
To filter your messages by status, select one of the four options under Open.
–Closed: The message has been responded to and marked as closed or no further action was required and the ticket was marked as closed.
–Needs action: These are messages that require a follow up action. The countdown timer on the right side of each ticket indicates the remaining time you have to reply to your customer to satisfy SLA guidelines. It is recommended to reply to 90% of your tickets within 24 hours.
–Awaiting customer: Messages that are awaiting a response from the customer before any further action can be taken from your side.
–Recently updated: Messages that have been updated recently by other agents.
Further filter options on the left hand side menu include:
–All tickets: This will have every ticket in your inbox.
–Spam: This folder contains all commercial advertising you receive by email.
5. Compose the message, click ‘Send Message’.
Responding to Tickets:
1. Select a ticket. Within each message thread, you can see the full history of messages with your customer, what was ordered, when it was despatched and any communication in between that.
2. Scroll down to compose your response. Where there is an appropriate template created, ReplyManager will auto-suggest the quick response. You can also choose a template from the ‘Templates dropdown’.
3. If the template you have selected sufficiently covers your response, simply click send the reply. Alternatively write your own response in the reply window and click send the reply.
Depending on how you reply to the message, it will go into one of these four groups. You can see them below in the image
–Send Message and Close: When you send the reply the ticket is archived in the ‘Closed’ group. If this ticket is re-opened at a later date, your conversation history is saved for reference.
–Send Message and Leave Open: When you reply to the customer it stays in the group of items that need action now. The ‘Clock’ will no longer count down from 24h, unless the customer emails again, in which case the timer would restart from 24h.
–Close Ticket: Select this option if the ticket does not require a response and you wish to archive the message. Messages will not be deleted but archived so that you will always have a reference of customer correspondence.
–Remind me Later: For issues that you may need third party assistance to resolve, you can select ‘Remind me Later’ and schedule a time to reply to it later.
Assign to another user:
Select a message from the Messages homepage. Select the user dropdown menu from the top navigation bar above the message. Click the name of the agent you wish to assign the ticket to. The message will then appear in the assigned agents inbox when they log into ReplyManager.
Bulk Assign to Agents-
1. Select individually the tickets or open the folder of tickets which you want to bulk assign to an agent or agents.
2. If you are in a folder, be sure to select all tickets using the select all button.
3. These messages can be assigned to agents by clicking the ‘Assign’ dropdown.
4. Select the agent(s) you want to manage the ticket.
Bulk Assign to Folders-
1. Select the messages you wish to assign to folders.
2. Select the ‘Actions’ dropdown from the navigation bar at the top of all tickets. Here you can bulk assign tickets to folders, set custom fields, mark all selected tickets as open or closed.
Bulk Assign Notes-
1. From within a selected folder of tickets, select the messages you want to add the notes to.
2. Select ‘Add Note’
3. The note will be assigned to all selected tickets.
Got some questions about ReplyManager’s Dashboard? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Get in touch with us at email@example.com.