ReplyManager solves the complex management process for return requests, making the communication and fulfilment process much faster and more straightforward for you and your agents.
Return requests for your eBay channels can be managed in full from within the ReplyManager message centre. Simply select the customer message and discuss and coordinate returns, refunds and exchanges with your customer and other agents. Assign the next steps to another agent and edit the ticket rules to efficiently move the ticket progress forward.
Amazon return requests are displayed as system messages in your inbox, and are handled a little differently due to Amazon restrictions. After clicking on the message you can discuss the reason for the request with the buyer and even request a photograph of the damaged goods. When you’re satisfied with their explanation, you can jump directly to the order in Amazon to follow up with the appropriate action or issue a refund.
Responding to a Message
- If you have pre-populated templates for return queries, select ‘Template’ dropdown above the message body text.
- Alternatively you can enter a custom message in reply to your customer in the message body text.
- Select the star beside the message subject line to bookmark a ticket
Escalate a Ticket
- Click the ‘Folder’ dropdown from the right side menu bar
- Select the designated folder to change the status of the ticket, by message urgency, marketplace and more. See Folder user guide.
Assign to another user
- Select a Message from the Messages homepage
- Select the user dropdown menu from the top navigation bar.
The message will appear in the assigned user agent’s inbox when they log into ReplyManager.
Got some questions about marketplace return requests? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.