When you integrate your Walmart account with XSellco Fusion, you can instantly receive and respond to customer support queries directly from Fusion. Once your accounts are connected you can view all your new tickets in the XSellco dashboard. As soon as you click on a support ticket, Fusion automatically extracts the customer details and order information so that you and your team can respond intelligently and effectively to customer support queries. You can also open your Walmart account from within the ticket.
Connecting your Walmart account with Fusion is simple. Follow these simple steps and your integration will be completed in no time.
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar.
- From the left side menu, select ‘Channels’
- Click ‘Add Channels’ – a pop-up box will appear
- Select ‘Walmart’ as your channel
- Fill in your Walmart website details in order to connect with Fusion
- Specify your ‘Channel Title’
- List your ‘Support email’
- Name your ‘location’ and the ‘currency’ you use and choose ‘Next’ to proceed
- Fill in your Walmart ‘Consumer ID’
- Specify your ‘Key’
- Add in your ‘Consumer Channel Type’
- Select ‘Test Walmart Configuration’ to see the status of the integration
- Click ‘Next’ to proceed
- Specify the chosen name of your business for email signatures in ‘From’
- Choose a support ‘E-mail signature’ for outbound support emails
- Select ‘Finish’ to conclude your Walmart Integration with XSellco Fusion
Congratulations, your Walmart account is now integrated with XSellco Fusion.