When you connect your Sears account to XSellco Fusion you will be able to instantly react and respond to your customer support queries directly from Fusion. Integrating Fusion with your Sears account is easy, and it will streamline your business on one simple platform. View all your new tickets in the XSellco dashboard. When you click on a support ticket, Fusion automatically extracts the customer details and order information so you can solve customer support queries efficiently. You also have the option to open your Sears account from within the ticket.
Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar
- From the left side menu, select ‘Channels’
- Click ‘Add Channels’ – a pop-up box will appear
- Select ‘Sears’ as your channel
- Specify your Sears website details in order to connect with Fusion
- List your ‘Channel Title’
- Fill in your ‘support email’
- Identify your ‘location’ and the ‘currency’ you use
- Select ‘Next’ to proceed
- Fill in your Sears ‘Seller Id’
- Add your chosen ‘Email Address’
- Specify your ‘API Authorization Key’
- Select ‘Test Sears Configuration’ to see the status of the integration
- Choose ‘Next’ to proceed
- Specify the chosen name of your business for email signatures in ‘From’
- Fill out a support ‘E-mail signature’ for outbound support emails
- Select ‘Finish’ to conclude your Sears Integration with XSellco Fusion
Congratulations, you’ve successfully integrated your Sears account with XSellco Fusion.