XSellco’s eCommerce customer support help desk, Fusion, integrates with Newegg, helping online sellers to expand into new marketplaces and manage their customer support all in the one place.
To connect your Newegg marketplace with the multichannel help desk tool, simply follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Add Newegg as a Fusion Channel
- While logged into your XSellco Fusion account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the main menu bar.
- Select ‘Channels’ from the left side menu.
- Click ‘Add Channel’
- A pop-up box will appear.
- From the dropdown, select ‘Newegg’
Step 2: Add Site
On the channel page, you will be requested to add your Newegg store details.
- Channel Title – Enter the name of your Newegg store
- Support email – Enter your Newegg support email
- Location – Select your country and currency
- Click ‘Next’
Step 3: Credential Details
- Select the Newegg marketplace channel that you would like to add.
- Enter your Newegg API Secret.
- To get your API credentials, please email email@example.com stating that you want to integrate with XSellco. Please ensure that you include your Newegg Seller ID and email address when sending the email request.
- Add your Newegg Seller ID
- Once the channel is created, you can test the configuration of your store by clicking ‘Test Newegg Configuration’
- Click ‘Next’
Step 4: Email Signature
- Enter the ‘From’ name, to identify your company in the customer’s inbox.
- Add your email signature
- Click ‘Finish’
Step 5: Configure your support email
Copy your Fusion email address to your Newegg support email in your marketplace settings.
- Your Fusion email address can be found in your Fusion Settings.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Channels’
- Select your Newegg channel
- Copy the Fusion email address, as demonstrated in the screenshot below.
- Paste the Fusion email into your Newegg support email in your Newegg marketplace settings.
When a new message is received in your Newegg marketplace, it will be displayed as a ticket within the Fusion message dashboard.
When you click on the ticket, you can respond and view all the customer and order details associated with that ticket.
If the customer sends a new query, the tickets will be grouped together so that you have a unified view of the customer interaction.
If you have any questions about XSellco Fusion’s integration with Newegg, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.