When you connect your Magento account to XSellco Fusion you will be able to send and receive instant responses to customer support queries directly from Fusion. Connecting Fusion with your Magento account is simple, and it will streamline your business on one easy to use platform. View all your new tickets in the XSellco dashboard. When you click on a support ticket, the customer details and order information are all instantly accessible. You can also open your Magento account from within the ticket.
All you need to do to get set up is follow the simple steps below.
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar
- From the left side menu, select ‘Channels’
- Click ‘Add Channels’ – a pop-up box will appear
- Select ‘Magento’ as your channel
- Add your ‘Website address’
- Specify your ‘Support email’
- Click ‘Next’ to proceed
- Fill in your Magento ‘Host’ – this is your webstore address
- Specify your ‘WSDL Location’ – this begins with the URL of your Magento store and is followed by one of the following: ‘/api/v2_soap?wsdl=1’ or ‘index.php/api/v2_soap/?wsdl=1’, for example ‘http://www.mystore.com/api/v2_soap?wsdl=1’
- Add your ‘API Username ‘ – this is the API username you have created for XSellco, you can find it in ‘Settings’ within your Magento account
- Log in with your ‘API Password’ – this is the password associated with your Magento API Username that you have created for XSellco, you can find it within ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Test Magento Configuration’ to see the status of the integration
- Choose ‘Next’ to continue
- Specify the chosen name of your business for email signatures in ‘From’
- Fill out a support ‘E-mail signature’ for outbound support emails
- Select ‘Finish’ to conclude your Magento Integration with XSellco Fusion
Congratulations, you’ve successfully integrated your Magento account with XSellco Fusion.