You can now integrate your XSellco Fusion account with Tesco. As soon as you connect your Tesco account to Fusion you will be able to receive and respond instantly to customer support queries directly from the Fusion dashboard.
Connecting Fusion with your Tesco account will organize your business, ensuring that you and your customer support team can provide an efficient and intelligent response to customer queries. View all your new tickets in the Fusion dashboard. When you click on a support ticket, Fusion automatically extracts all customer details and order history in the right-hand column. This means that your customer support agents can resolve issues smartly. You can also open your Tesco account from within the ticket.
All you need to do to get set up is follow the simple steps below.
- While logged into your Fusion account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar
- From the left side menu, select ‘Channels’
- Click ‘Add Channels’ – a pop-up box will appear
- Select ‘Tesco’ as your channel
- Specify a ‘Channel Title’
- Fill in your ‘Support email’
- Choose your ‘Location’ and select a ‘Currency’
- Click ‘Next’ to proceed
- Fill in your ‘Access Token’ – contact your Tesco Trading Manager for this
- Select ‘Test Tesco Configuration’ to see the status of the integration
- Choose ‘Next’ to continue
- Specify the chosen name of your business for email signatures in ‘From’
- Detail a support ‘E-mail signature’ for outbound support emails
- Select ‘Finish’ to conclude your Tesco integration with XSellco Fusion
Congratulations, you’ve successfully integrated your Tesco account with XSellco Fusion.
If you have any questions about the integration please contact us on email@example.com