To integrate your Shopify store with XSellco Fusion, simply follow the steps below to connect your account.
By connecting your Shopify account, you can receive and respond to customers queries and support questions directly through Fusion. View all your new tickets in the XSellco dashboard. When you click on a support ticket, you can view all customer details and order information so you always have the facts in front of you. You can also open your Shopify account from within the ticket.
Connecting your account with Fusion is simple. Follow the five steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar.
- From the left side menu, select ‘Marketplaces’ and choose ‘Shopify’.
The Shopify channel page will open. If you have no Shopify channel added, this page will be blank.
To add a channel, simply click ‘Add Channel’ in the top right hand corner. Once clicked, the ‘Add Channel’ window will open.
If you have an existing Shopify account, enter your store URL and select ‘Log in’.
Alternatively, enter your email address, create a password and enter your store name to create a Shopify store.
You will be directed to the Shopify app store.
Select ‘Get’ to integrate Shopify with the XSellco Fusion app.
You will be redirected back to XSellco Fusion.
In the first section, enter some channel details:
- Active – set it to on or off.
- Country – set your location
- Currency – set your currency.
- Fusion Service – set to on to subscribe to Fusion, off to unsubscribe.
Below, you have your Fusion channel details. This is where you will find your XSellco Fusion email address which allows you to set up email forwarding. Copy your Fusion email and add it into your email client as a forwarding email address.
Enter the following details:
- Email from name: Enter the email address from which you want to send customer service communications. See Step 6 to match your Fusion email address to your Shopify store.
- Email signature: Use SmartTags to identify the agent’s details
- Auto translate messages: Select ‘on’ to respond in the language of the customer’s query. Turn to ‘off’ if you would rather translate manually.
- SLA response time: enter the minimum amount of hours that you would like to respond to your customers. Amazon’s SLA guide recommends within 24 hours. Messages that have not been responded to within this time frame will be highlighted as ‘Overdue’.
- Email API addresses: Discover how to use a form on your website for support queries.
- Order URL: Enter SmartTags to include order details in a link to your own application.
- Log into your Shopify store.
- Enter your Fusion email address in the ‘Customer email’ field and press Save.
Ensure that you configure the sending and receiving addresses in Fusion to match the following:
Choose the XSellco Fusion email address for sending any correspondence to your Shopify customers.
Once all your fields are set, click ‘Save Shopify Changes’.
You are now setup and your webstore messages will start to arrive into the Fusion dashboard!
Got some questions about Shopify integration? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Get in touch with us at email@example.com.