Online sellers who use Prestashop, can now integrate their webstore with Fusion, XSellco’s eCommerce customer support help desk.
By connecting your Prestashop account, you can receive and respond to customer support queries directly through XSellco Fusion. View all your tickets in the Fusion dashboard. When you click on a support ticket, you can view all customer details and order information so you always have the facts in front of you.
Connecting your Prestashop account with Fusion is simple. Follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Important to note: At least 1.6.1 version of PrestaShop is required to integrate with XSellco Fusion.
Step 1: Add Prestashop as a Fusion Channel
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the main menu bar.
- Select ‘Channels’ from the left side menu.
- Select ‘Add Channel’
- A pop-up box will appear. Click on the dropdown menu and select ‘Prestashop’
- Click ‘Next Step’
Step 2: Add Site
The Prestashop channel page will open. To add your Prestashop store, enter the following details.
- Website name
- Website address
- Support email
- Location – select your country and currency.
- Click ‘Next’
Step 3: Configure your store.
- Hostname – This is the web address of your Prestashop store
- Access Token – Enter your Prestashop API Access Token key. This token can be found or created under ‘Advanced Parameters’, ‘Webservices’ within your Prestashop account.
- Username – Enter your Prestashop email address
- Password – Enter your Prestashop login password
- Once the channel is created, you can test the configuration of your store by clicking ‘Test Prestashop Configuration’
- Click ‘Next’
Step 4: Email Signature
- Enter the ‘From’ name, to identify your support responses in the customer’s inbox.
- Add your email signature
- Click ‘Finish’
After you have configured your channel, whenever a new message is received it will be displayed as a ticket within the Fusion message dashboard.
When you click on the ticket, you can respond and view all the customer and order details associated with that ticket.
If you receive another ticket from the same customer, the tickets will be grouped together so that you can keep track of all communication with that customer.
If you have any questions about XSellco Fusion’s integration with Prestashop, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.