You can now connect and query any order detail that is connected to your Linnworks account from within the ReplyManager dashboard. The great benefit of the new integration is that you can quickly find a Linnworks Order ID or access any specific product invoice easily and efficiently within ReplyManager’s new user interface.
Connecting your account with ReplyManager is easy. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- Select the ‘Settings’ dashboard from the top navigation menu.
- From the left side menu select ‘Company Settings’.
- Select the Linnworks tab from the top.
- Click the ‘here’ link below the ‘ReplyManager APP Token’ field to get Linnworks ReplyManager APP Token and open the URL.
- Log in to your Linnworks account to authorise ReplyManager to access your information from Linnworks.
- Click ‘Install’. This will give you the required APP Token code.
- Copy your App Token and paste into the box provided in the ‘ReplyManager APP Token’ field in the Linnworks tab in Company Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save changes’.
Your task is now complete and you have successfully connected your Linnworks account!
Collaborate Better with ReplyManager ‘Internal Notes’
Internal notes made in ReplyManager will now be pulled into your Linnworks account. Streamline your communication process and improve team collaboration by using internal messaging to keep a consistent view of the customer story.
Add Internal Notes in ReplyManager
- When in your Message dashboard, select a ticket.
- Select ‘Internal Note’ tab above the reply body text.
- When you have entered the note, select ‘Add internal note’.
Your internal note will automatically be assigned to the order in Linnworks.
Got questions about Linnworks integration? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.