Connecting your ChannelAdvisor account with XSellco Fusion enables you to centralize all your customer support in one dashboard. Reply and react instantly to your customer queries, and streamline your business on one simple platform. You can view all your tickets in the Fusion dashboard.
When you select a support ticket, Fusion automatically extracts all customer information and order history so that your support team can respond intelligently and quickly to your customers. You can also open your ChannelAdvisor account from within a Fusion ticket. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- While logged into your XSellco Fusion account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar
- From the left side menu, click on ‘Channels’
- Select your Amazon account in order to integrate ‘ChannelAdvisor’ into your account
- Next, click on ‘Channel Settings’
- Click ‘Open’ beside an order, and on the right hand side above order details select ‘Open in ChannelAdvisor’
- A notification will be sent to your ChannelAdvisor account
- Now enter your ‘ChannelAdvisor Profile ID(s)’ to connect the channels
- Save your changes
- Once you have done this you must authorize Fusion requests within your ChannelAdvisor account
- Log into your ChannelAdvisor account with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’
- Select ‘Account Authorizations’ option in the dashboard
- In order to progress with the integration, click on ‘Pending Authorization’ request(s) and approve our requests.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully integrated your ChannelAdvisor account with XSellco Fusion.
Have you questions regarding the ChannelAdvisor integration? We’re happy to help, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org