Connecting your account with Allegro is easy. Simply follow the steps below so you can start sending and receiving support queries from your Allegro store within your XSellco dashboard.
Step 1: Connect your Allegro store
- Log into your XSellco account.
- Click the “Settings” tab located in the top navigation bar.
- From the menu on the left, select ‘Channels’ and click the ‘Add Channel’ button in the top right corner.
- Select the Allegro logo from the Channels screen to proceed with your setup.
- Authorize XSellco to direct your messages and order information to your dashboard. Please note that by authorizing XSellco, this gives us access to view your customer messages and order information only; we do not have access to confidential sales or login information.
- Enter your Allegro Username and Password into the boxes provided in your XSellco setup.
- Next, you will have to fill in your WebAPI key. To access this, click on the ‘account settings’ link and log into your Allegro account.
- In your Allegro account settings, go to the tabs on the left and select ‘Moje konto/My Account’
- At the bottom of the menu on the left, you will see the WebAPI tab. Click the link visible under the WebAPI tab.
- Your WebAPI will be visible in the first line. Copy this and paste it into the relevant field in your XSellco setup.
- Select ‘Next’
If your credentials are correct, your Allegro account will now be set up to send messages directly from your XSellco dashboard. The next step will be to set up email forwarding so that incoming queries can be received in XSellco.
Step 2: Set up email forwarding
- Enter the support email address that is attached to your Allegro store and select ‘Next’.
- Copy your XSellco email address and open your email client in a separate window. In your email client, set up email forwarding using your XSellco email address as your forwarding address and proceed through the rest of the steps to complete your setup.
- If you would like step by step instructions on email forwarding for your email client, click the ‘Show me how’ button.
If you receive the ‘Verification failed’ pop-up after proceeding through the steps, please click the ‘Need more help’ link for troubleshooting instructions within your email client.
Once you have successfully completed the setup, you will now be able to send and receive messages from your Allegro account into your Fusion Help Desk. Your first new message in Allegro will now be displayed as a ticket in your messages dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your Allegro integration we’ll be happy to help. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.