XSellco’s interface streamlines your navigation, making it more intuitive and responsive.
Fusion, High5 and Price Manager customers can enjoy the benefits of the UI on desktop, mobile or tablet.
You can customize your applications with your company’s branding, and adjust data tables to better suit your business needs.
Customize Your New Interface
Customize the Look with Company Branding
Adjust the user interface to reflect your company branding, or create a look and feel that you enjoy working with.
- Go to Settings
- Select ‘Account Settings
- Scroll down to ‘UI’
- Enter the colors that you wish to customize
- Brand main color
- Secondary color
- Background color
- Default text color
- Link color
Customize the font size and font type by selecting the dropdown
In XSellco Fusion, High5 and Price Manager, you can customize data tables to suit your business needs.
- Select the ‘Customize table layout’ button on the top right of the screen as per the image below and a pop-up window will appear.
- Pick a new column to add to the table by clicking the dropdown menu.
- Click the ‘x’ beside any column to remove it from your table view. This can always be added back in, by selecting it from the dropdown menu.
- Drag and move columns to re-order them to suit your preferences.
If you have any questions for us, please feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.