How to add all your Amazon marketplaces to XSellco Fusion.
- While logged into your XSellco account, go to the right side of the main navigation bar and click Add > Add Channel.
- Select the Amazon icon.
- Next, you choose the Amazon marketplace you would like to add.
- You will be redirected to your Amazon Seller account to authorize the connection to XSellco.
- Log into your seller account and confirm access to your sales orders and customer messages.
- Click ‘Next’ and ‘Continue’.
- Your customer orders will be pulled into your XSellco inbox.
- Next, you will be redirected back to XSellco to connect your customer queries.
The next step is to set up email forwarding so that you can receive and respond to your Amazon customer queries from your XSellco helpdesk.
- Click the green box to copy your XSellco email address to your clipboard.
- Click ‘account settings’ to open your Amazon settings in a new window.
- Paste your XSellco email address into the ‘Customer Service Email’ and ‘Customer Service Reply to Email’ fields.
- Return to XSellco and select ‘Next’.
If you need our help getting set up, reach out to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!