Setting up email forwarding can be tricky. If you are having issues setting up forwarding in Yahoo, simply follow the steps outlined below so that you can start receiving messages in your XSellco Help Desk.
We’ve also created a step by step video version of this guide, which you will find at the bottom of the post.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon in the top right corner of your mail homepage, and select ‘Settings’ from the drop down.
- Click ‘Accounts’ in the menu on the left, and under ‘Email addresses’ select your Yahoo account that you would like to forward mail from.
- Scroll down and underneath ‘Access your Yahoo Mail elsewhere’, check the ‘Forward’ box.
- Paste your XSellco email address in the box underneath.
- Select ‘Store and forward’ or ‘Store and forward and mark as read’.
- Then click ‘Verify’ – Yahoo will notify you that you will receive a verification email from them.
- Go back to your XSellco setup and select ‘Next’ to proceed.
- The verification email sent by Yahoo will be displayed in in your XSellco setup.
- Click the link in the Yahoo verification email, where you will be redirected to a different window by Yahoo. Click ‘Verify’ in the Yahoo browser.
- In the Settings window in your Yahoo email, ensure you select ‘Save’.
- Go back to your XSellco setup and click “Next’ to proceed.
If all steps have been completed successfully, XSellco will let you know that your setup has been a success. If you receive the ‘Verification failed’ pop-up, please see our troubleshooting instructions here.
If you have any questions regarding your XSellco account, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated support team at firstname.lastname@example.org