When you customise the User Interface you can introduce your company’s branding and logo to ReplyManager.
Customising the User Interface makes the ReplyManager inbox more personal to your company. You can tailor the colours to suit your preferences and incorporate branding and logos. This can be done in just a few short steps.
Customise with Company Branding:
Tailor the user interface to suit your company branding or simply change the colours to shades that you prefer.
1. On the top navigation bar go to settings.
2. From the left side menu go to General > Account Settings.
3. Click on the Appearance tab and you will be presented with different options.
4. Enter the colours you would like to customise.
–Brand main colour
–Default text colour
5. You can also edit the font size and style.
6. Be sure to save your changes for them to be visible in your ReplyManager inbox.
ReplyManager allows you to customise the data tables to suit your team’s requirements so you only see the data that is required.
1. Click on the ‘customise table layout’ button on the top right hand corner of your screen.
2.From the pick a new column drop down you can choose more columns to add to your table.
Clicking the ‘x’ beside the names of the columns removes them from your table.
You can also change the order of the columns by dragging them to your preferred position here in editing mode.
These settings can be changed as you wish, you can add or remove columns anytime.
3. Finally click save changes and your customised table will be available to view.
Got some questions about customising the ReplyManager interface? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Get in touch with us at email@example.com.