Skubana is a platform which manages all back-end eCommerce operations in one place, including order processing, shipping, inventory management, fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), vendor management and cross channel analytics.
By connecting your account, you can now query any order detail in the XSellco dashboard that is also hosted on your Skubana account. This can be extremely useful if you need to quickly find a order ID, order details or access a specific product invoice.
Connecting your account with XSellco is easy. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Step 1: While logged into your XSellco account,
- Click“Settings” on the main navigation menu
- Select “Company Settings” under the “General” heading tab.
Step 2: Scroll down to the Skubana section.
- You’ll see a field called ‘Access Token’.
- To retrieve your Access Token, click on the link below the field to be taken to the Skubana App Store.
- Once on the app store, click ‘Install App by XSellco”.
- Click ‘Install’ and log in to your account.
- You will now be brought to the authorization page so that XSellco can access the information from Skubana. Click ‘Install’.
- Next, you’ll return to XSellco and the ‘Access Token’ will be populated in the field.
- Click ‘Save Changes”.
Success, you have now connected you’re Skubana account.
Note: We highly recommend using the same email address for your Fusion and Skubana accounts. If you are using a different email address for Fusion, use the steps below to connect your account:
- If you are using a different email address, after you click on ‘Install’ on Skubana, you will be brought to the following page on XSellco.
- If you are already a registered user, click ‘Yes, I want to login’. Once clicked, you will brought to the login page.
- Copy the new code presented in the URL address bar (see screenshot above).
- Log into Fusion using your account details.
- Paste the code into the Skubana ‘Access Token’ under ‘Company Settings’.
- Click ‘Save Changes’.
Your account has now been connected.
Step 4. Accessing Skubana details in Fusion
You can now view order information from Skubana directly from within your XSellco account. You can do this two ways:
Firstly, for Price Manager, Fusion and/or High5 customers, click on the “Sales” tab on the main menu and select the order you wish to view. Click the “View” button to access the drop down menu. Click on “Show Skubana order details” and the order details will pop up on the screen.
Once the order details pop up, you can view the order ID, access & print invoices, check any product notes, view product images, as well as view and click the tracking number (if you have integrated with Aftership – see below).
Fusion customers can also access Skubana through the “Messages” tab.
Select “Messages” from the main menu bar and choose an order (note: direct orders will have a price displayed on the tab ). Once you click on an order, you will be able to view all the information for this customer. Again, click on the “View” button (see screenshot above) and select “Show Skubana order details”.
Also, if you have an Aftership account integrated with XSellco, you can also track your order shipment details by clicking on the “Tracking Number” link within the Skubana details. This will bring you to a dedicated Aftership page, displaying each stage of the package journey so far.
Collaborate with Fusion ‘Internal Notes’
You can now pull internal notes from your customer support team in Fusion to your Skubana account. The great benefit is that your communication and workflow processes across support, inventory and fulfillment will be more streamlined. Update your team across the board on product, customer feedback and any other relevant information from customer support to managing your inventory. Never lose communication between your teams again. The aim is to speed up team workflow for eCommerce businesses by removing the need to log into multiple databases to share knowledge resources. Simply log into one interface for all your eCommerce needs.
Add Internal Notes to XSellco Fusion
- From the Fusion Message dashboard, select a ticket
- When in the ticket, select the ‘Internal Note’ tab
- When you have entered the note, confirm the note by clicking ‘Add internal note’
Your internal note will automatically be assigned to the order in Skubana.
Got some questions about this integration? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.