XSellco uses Google Cloud Print to print invoices and labels for your printers, wherever they are located. Simply:
- Create or sign in to a Google account if your company email is not hosted by Google
- Install the Google Chrome internet browser on a PC that can access your printers
- Use Chrome > Settings > Advanced Settings > Google Cloud Print > Manage, to add your printers
- Share the printer with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email email@example.com and we will approve the connection of the printer to your XSellco account
Cloud Print supports Classic and Cloud-Ready printers. Classic printers need a PC running Gmail in order to work. Cloud-Ready printers are widely available and recommended.
- When adding printers we recommend you select ‘Automatically register new printers I connect’.
- To share, go to https://www.google.com/cloudprint and share with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have added and shared your printer, you need to add your Printer ID to your XSellco account. To find your Printer ID in Google Cloud Print:
3. Go to Printers in Google Cloud Print. See the fourth sub-heading, Printer ID, and copy it.
4. Go to your XSellco Dashboard > Settings > General and go to Printers on the left-hand side.
And you’re done! Once we’ve approved the printer, you’ll be ready to use your printer seamlessly with for your XSellco services.