When you sign-up for Fusion, you can connect to your sales channels using our onboarding wizard. You can always add a new channel or edit an existing channel. USe the steps below if you wish to add or edit a new channel.
Amazon needs to be instructed to forward emails in order to manage your messages in Fusion. A copy of each email sent and received will still be retained in Seller Central should you ever need them.
Steps – Adding a Channel.
Click on Settings > Channels> Add Channel to connect an Amazon sales channel. Select an Amazon sales channel to configure it.
1. Select ‘Add Channel’
2. Select ‘Amazon’ from the ‘Marketplace’ dropdown.
3. Choose the country of origin for your channel from the ‘Country’ dropdown.
4. To authorise Fusion to access your Amazon data, click ‘Next step’.
5. You will be prompted to login to your Amazon account to confirm authorisation.
When the authorization is confirmed you will be redirected to Fusion.
Steps – How to Edit & Set up Email Forwarding.
Once the channel is created, you can configure and edit your details it to your liking. You can also set up your email forwarding so that you can send and receive your messages from Amazon.
- In ‘Settings’, select ‘Channels.
- Click on the Amazon channel details you just added. Here you can make any edits if necessary.
Scroll down to the Fusion section. This is where you will find your Fusion email address which allows you to set up email forwarding. Copy and set this email address as your Customer Service Email and Customer Service Reply To Email in Amazon Seller Central.
Next fill in and set details for:
- Email from name,
- Email signature,
- Auto-translate active,
- SLA response time – Always respond within guidelines
- Email API enabled addresses.
- In receiving mode – Select either ‘POP3’ to receive and send emails directly from your email server or ‘Receive emails sent to the channels XSellco Fusion Address’. POP3 – Fusion can send and receive emails from any POP3 enabled account. Forwarding – Select ‘Receive emails sent to the channels Fusion Address’ to forward any incoming messages to Fusion.
- Email address
- Forwarding address – A copy of each incoming email will be forwarded to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- BCC Outgoing emails
- Sending Mode.
Once all your fields are set, click ‘Save Changes’. Success, you are now setup and your messages will start to arrive in the Fusion dashboard.
You have now successfully configured your Amazon marketplace with Fusion and can receive and respond to your Amazon marketplace messages.
Further Amazon Configuration.
In Amazon, go to Settings > Notification Preferences and use the Fusion email address again for Pending Returns Reminder and Claims Notification.
The other order notifications can be disabled if you wish. Alternatively use your own email address.
Note 1: These steps need to repeated for each Amazon channel that you use. Each will have a unique Fusion email address assigned. Use the appropriate Seller Central site for each channel e.g. sellercentral.amazon.co.uk for an Amazon UK channel. You can also access your international from a menu on the top right.
Got some questions about marketplace setup? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Get in touch with us at email@example.com.