Once your inventory is imported into Xsellco Repricer, you can assign a repricer to start repricing your recently imported products.
Note: To get you up and running quickly, we have created default repricing rules which you can choose from. If you wish to create your own rule for this channel or edit the default rules to suit your strategy, you will need to do this before assigning a repricer.
- Using the dashboard filter, select which Amazon marketplace that you would like to assign your repricer to, and click Advanced search. This will bring up all your products for that marketplace.
- Then, go to Products and select Bulk Actions in the top right corner.
- If you would like to set min and max prices to your products before repricing, select Assign Min/Max Prices. This will allow you to set either a percentage or value above or below your current prices.You can also set specific min and max prices using the csv. template – simply download the template, enter your prices in the price_min and price_max fields, and upload it in the Bulk Upload section of your interface.
- Once you are happy with your min and max price limits, select Bulk Actions > Assign a Repricer, and choose which repricing rule you would like to apply using the drop down box.
- As this is a new channel, you will need to select Assign repricer to selected items, so that all your channel’s inventory will be repriced accordingly.
- Now select Assign Repricer.
- Your products in this channel are now set up to be repriced. You can add or edit new repricing rules at any time in the My Repricers section of your dashboard.
Got questions? We’re happy to help! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org