Quickly learn how to setup, manage and control your Amazon marketplace from within ReplyManager.
- Select the ‘Settings’ dashboard from the top navigation bar.
- From the left side menu, select ‘Channel’
1. Select ‘Add Channel’
4. To authorise ReplyManager to access your Amazon data, click ‘Next step’.
Step 3. Email Forwarding
Once the channel is created, you can configure and edit your details to your liking. You can also set up your email forwarding so that you can send and receive your messages from Amazon.
- In ‘Settings’, select ‘Channels.
- Click on the Amazon channel details you just added. Here you can make any edits if necessary.
Scroll down to the ReplyManager section. This is where you will find your ReplyManager email address which allows you to set up email forwarding. Copy and set this email address as your Customer Service Email and Customer Service Reply To Email in the Amazon Seller Central.
Next fill in and set details for:
- Email from name
- Email signature
- SLA response time – Always respond within guidelines
- In receiving mode – ‘Receive emails sent to the channels XSellco ReplyManager Address’
- Sending Mode – Leave as the default
Once all your fields are set, click ‘Save Changes’.
You have now successfully configured your Amazon marketplace with ReplyManager and can receive and respond to your Amazon marketplace messages.
Got some questions about marketplace setup? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Get in touch with us at email@example.com