By connecting your Bonanza account, you can receive and respond to customer queries and support questions directly through your XSellco Fusion dashboard. Follow the steps below so you can get up and running in no time.
Connect your Bonanza store
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Add’ button in the top right corner and select ‘Add Channel’.
- Select the Bonanza logo from the Channels page.
- Click ‘Authorize XSellco’ to allow XSellco send and receive messages from your Bonanza store. Don’t worry, we will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- Next, click the ‘Verify my store’. This will bring you to a new window to log into your Bonanza account.
- Once you have logged into your Bonanza account, go back to your XSellco setup and click ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Done’ in the Success window.
Your Bonanza store is now connected to XSellco! You can now start receiving and responding to customer messages from Bonanza within your XSellco Help Desk. Your next message will now appear as a ticket in your messages dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your integration, our dedicated support team will be happy to help. Contact us at email@example.com