Once you connect your Twitter account to XSellco, you will be able to send and respond to queries from your followers directly within your XSellco dashboard.
Simply follow the steps below to add your Twitter account.
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar.
- From the menu on the left, select ‘Channels’ and click the ‘Add Channel’ button in the top right corner.
- Select the Twitter logo from the Channels page.
- Select ‘ Authorize XSellco’ to allow us to send messages from your Twitter account to Fusion. XSellco will only be able to access your customer queries, we cannot see any confidential business information or login details.
- You will be redirected to Twitter. Enter your login details and you will then be redirected to your XSellco setup.
- Click ‘Done’
Congratulations, you can now start responding to Twitter direct messages in your XSellco account. Your next Twitter message will appear in your messages dashboard as a ticket.
If you need help setting up your Twitter account with Fusion, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact our dedicated support team at email@example.com