Connecting your Shopify store to XSellco Fusion is easy. Follow the simple steps below so you can start receiving and responding to Shopify customer messages from within your XSellco dashboard.
Step 1: Connect your Shopify store
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar.
- From the menu on the left, select ‘Channels’ and click the ‘Add Channel’ button in the top right corner.
- Select the Shopify logo from the Channels page.
- Click ‘Authorize XSellco’ to allows us to integrate with your Shopify store. Don’t worry, XSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or any other confidential information.
- Next, you will be redirected to your Shopify store. Enter your store’s web URL.
- Click ‘Update app’ in order to allow XSellco to integrate with your Shopify store. Next, you will be redirected to your XSellco setup.
Step 2: Set up Email Forwarding
Your Shopify store is now connected to XSellco. However, in order for XSellco to receive your Shopify messages, you will need to set up email forwarding from within your email client.
- In the next step, check that the email address in the box is the correct support email address for your Shopify store, and select ‘Next’.
- Click the box to copy your XSellco email address.
- In a separate window, go to your email client and paste this as the forwarding address in your email forwarding settings.
If you would like step by step instructions on forwarding email within your email client, click the “Show me how” button.
Step 3: Complete the setup
- Once you have pasted the forwarding address in your email client, select ‘Next’. If you are forwarding email within Google or Yahoo, they will send an email in order to verify your new forwarding address. This message will be displayed in the next step for you.
- Follow the verification process for your email client.
If you have made it to this step, but would like instructions to ensure that you complete the verification process correctly, click here for Gmail or Yahoo forwarding instructions. Office 365 email clients (Hotmail, Exchange, Outlook, MSN) do not have a verification process.
Once the verification process has been completed successfully in your email client, select ‘Next’ in your XSellco account.
If everything has gone smoothly, your Shopify setup will be a success. However, if you receive the ‘Verification failed’ window, click the ‘Need instructions’ link for troubleshooting instructions.
Got questions regarding your Shopify integration? Our dedicated support team will be happy to help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.