By connecting your Sears account with Fusion, you can receive and respond to customer queries directly through your XSellco Fusion dashboard. Adding your Sears store to Fusion is simple. Follow the steps below so you can get up and running in no time.
Step 1: Connect your Sears store
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar.
- From the menu on the left, select ‘Channels’ and click the ‘Add Channel’ button in the top right corner.
- Select the Sears logo from the Channels page.
- Click ‘Authorize XSellco’ to allow us to send and receive messages from your Sears store. Don’t worry, XSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- In the next step, enter your Sears Login Email.
- Click the ‘account settings’ link to go to your Sears account settings in a separate window.
- In your Sears account, copy your Seller ID and paste it into the field in your XSellco setup – you can find this by clicking on your account in the top right corner.
- In the same drop down in your Sears account, click on ‘Account info’. In the bottom column of this section, you will be able to generate your API Authorization Key. Once you have this, paste it into the relevant field in your XSellco setup.
- Select ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Done’ in the next window. The next step will be to set up email forwarding so that incoming queries can be received in XSellco.
Step 2: Set up email forwarding
- Copy your XSellco email address and open your email client in a separate window. In your email client, set up email forwarding using your XSellco email address as your forwarding address, and proceed through the rest of the steps to complete the process.
- If you would like step by step instructions on email forwarding for your email client, click the ‘Show me how’ button.
If you receive the ‘Verification failed’ pop-up after proceeding through the steps, please click the ‘Need more help’ link for troubleshooting instructions within your email client.
Once you have successfully completed the setup, you will now be able to send and receive messages from your Sears store into your Fusion Help Desk. Your first Sears message will now be displayed as a ticket in your messages dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your integration, we’ll be happy to help. Get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.