By connecting your PriceMinister store, you can receive and respond to your PriceMinister customer queries directly through your XSellco Fusion dashboard. Follow the steps below so you can get up and running in no time.
Step 1: Connect your PriceMinister store
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Add’ button in the top right corner and select ‘Add Channel’.
- Select the PriceMinister logo from the Channels page.
- Click ‘Authorize XSellco’ to allow XSellco send and receive messages from your PriceMinister store. Don’t worry, we will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- In the next step, enter your PriceMinister Username and Connection Token to allow your PriceMinister messages to be received into your XSellco dashboard. You can find your Connection Token in your Price Minister account under Mon Compte > Mes informations developpeur.
- Once you have entered your credentials, select ‘Next’
- Select ‘Done’ in the next window.
Your PriceMinister store is now connected to Fusion! You can start receiving and responding to PriceMinister customer messages within XSellco. Your next PriceMinister message will now appear as a ticket in your XSellco messages dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your integration, our dedicated support team will be happy to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org