Adding your PrestaShop store to Fusion is simple. Follow the steps below so you can start sending and receiving your PrestaShop messages from within your XSellco Fusion dashboard.
Important to note: at least 1.6.1 version of PrestaShop is required to integrate with XSellco Fusion.
Step 1: Connect your PrestaShop store
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar.
- From the menu on the left, select ‘Channels’ and click the ‘Add Channel’ button in the top right corner.
- Select the PrestaShop logo from the Channels page.
- Select ‘Authorize XSellco’ to allows us to send and receive messages from your PrestaShop store. Don’t worry, XSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- Next, enter your PrestaShop web address and Access Token key in the boxes provided. Your Access Token key can be found or created under ‘Advanced Parameters’ > ‘Webservices’ within your PrestaShop account.
- Select ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Done’. The next step will be to set up email forwarding so that incoming queries can be received in XSellco.
Step 2: Set up Email Forwarding
- Copy your XSellco email address and open your email client in a separate window. In your email client, set up email forwarding using your XSellco email address as your forwarding address, and proceed through the rest of the steps to complete the process.
- If you would like step by step instructions on email forwarding for your email client, click the ‘Show me how’ button.
If you receive the ‘Verification failed’ pop-up after proceeding through the steps, please click the ‘Need more help’ link for troubleshooting instructions within your email client.
Once you have successfully completed the setup, you will now be able to send and receive messages from your PrestaShop store into your Fusion Help Desk. Your first new message in PrestaShop will now be displayed as a ticket in your messages dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your PrestaShop integration we’ll be happy to help. Get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.