By connecting your Newegg account, you can receive and respond to customer queries directly through your XSellco Fusion dashboard. Follow the steps below so you can get up and running in no time.
Before adding your Newegg store to XSellco, you will need your Seller ID and API secret. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request these credentials.
Step 1: Connect your Newegg store
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar.
- From the menu on the left, select ‘Channels’ and click the ‘Add Channel’ button in the top right corner.
- Select the Newegg logo from the Channels page.
- Click ‘Authorize XSellco’ to allow us to send and receive messages from your Newegg store. Don’t worry, XSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- Select the Newegg marketplace which you would like to integrate with XSellco. If you have multiple Newegg marketplaces, you can add them by following this same process again.
- In the next step, enter your Seller ID and API Secret which you have requested from the Newegg team, then click next.
- Select ‘Done’ in the next window. The next step will be to set up email forwarding so that incoming queries can be received in XSellco.
Step 2: Set up email forwarding
- Copy your XSellco email address and open your email client in a separate window. In your email client, set up email forwarding using your XSellco email address as your forwarding address, and proceed through the rest of the steps to complete the process.
If you would like step by step instructions on email forwarding for your email client, click the ‘Show me how’ button.
If you receive the ‘Verification failed’ pop-up after proceeding through the steps, please click the ‘Need more help’ link for troubleshooting instructions within your email client.
Once you have successfully completed the setup, you will now be able to send and receive messages from your Newegg store into your Fusion Help Desk. Your first Newegg message will now be displayed as a ticket in your messages dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your Newegg integration we’ll be happy to help. Get in touch with our support team at email@example.com.