By connecting your Mirakl account, you can receive and respond to your Mirakl customer queries directly through your XSellco Fusion dashboard. Follow the steps below so you can get up and running in no time.
Step 1: Connect your Mirakl marketplace
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar.
- From the menu on the left, select ‘Channels’ and click the ‘Add Channel’ button in the top right corner.
- Select the Mirakl logo from the Channels page.
- Click ‘Authorize XSellco’ to allow us to send and receive messages from your Mirakl store. Don’t worry, XSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- In the next step, enter your Mirakl web address and API Key. You can access your API Key by clicking on your account in your Mirakl dashboard to bring you to your User Settings. In your User Settings, click on the ‘API key’ tab on the left. You can generate a new key, and select ‘Copy to clipboard’.
- Once you have pasted your Mirakl web address and API in the fields, select ‘Done’ in the next window.
Your Mirakl marketplace is now connected with Fusion! You will now be able to send and receive messages from your Mirakl marketplace into your Fusion Help Desk. Your first Mirakl message will now be displayed as a ticket in your messages dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your integration we’ll be happy to help. Get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.