By connecting your Fnac account, you can receive and respond to customer queries directly through your XSellco Fusion dashboard. Adding your Fnac store to Fusion is simple. Follow the steps below so you can get up and running in no time.
Before integrating Fnac, you’ll need to have the following:
- An active Fnac Pro Vendor account ~ https://mp.fnac.com/vendre/pro
- Fnac Partner ID, Shop ID and API Access Token Key. These must be requested from FNAC by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Connect your Fnac store
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Add’ button in the top right corner and select ‘Add Channel’.
- Select the Fnac logo from the Channels page.
- Authorize XSellco to send and receive messages from your Fnac store. Don’t worry, XSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- Next, enter your Fnac Partner ID, Shop ID and API Access Token Key, which must be requested by contacting email@example.com.
- Once you have entered your credentials, go back to your XSellco setup and select ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Done’ in the next window.
You have now successfully connected your Fnac store to Fusion! You will now be able to send and receive messages from your Fnac store in your Fusion Help Desk. Your first new message in Fnac will now be displayed as a ticket in your message dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your integration, we’ll be happy to help. Get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.