Once you connect your Facebook account to XSellco, you will be able to send and respond to queries from your followers directly within your XSellco dashboard.
Simply follow the steps below to add your Facebook account.
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar.
- From the menu on the left, select ‘Channels’ and click the ‘Add Channel’ button in the top right corner.
- Select the Facebook logo from the Channels page.
- Select ‘ Authorize XSellco’ to allow us to send messages from your Facebook account to Fusion. XSellco will only be able to access your customer queries, we cannot see any confidential business information or login details.
- You will be redirected to Facebook in a new window. Enter your login details and you will then be redirected to your XSellco setup.
- Click ‘Done’
Congratulations, you can now start responding to Facebook messages in your XSellco account. Your next Facebook message will appear in your messages dashboard as a ticket.
If you need help setting up your Facebook account with Fusion, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact our dedicated support team at email@example.com