Connecting your BigCommerce store to XSellco Fusion is easy. Follow the simple steps below so you can start sending and receiving BigCommerce messages from within your XSellco dashboard.
Step 1: Connect your BigCommerce store
- While logged into your XSellco account, click on the ‘Add’ button in the top right corner and select ‘Add Channel’.
- Select the BigCommerce logo from the Channels page.
- Authorize XSellco to send and receive messages from your BigCommerce store. Don’t worry, XSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or any other confidential information.
- Next, you will be redirected to your BigCommerce store, select ‘Install’ to integrate XSellco with your store. Select ‘Confirm’ to return to your XSellco setup.
Step 2: Set up Email Forwarding
Your BigCommerce store is now connected to XSellco. The next step is to set up email forwarding from the email address connected to your BigCommerce account so that XSellco can receive incoming messages.
- Check that the email address in the box is the correct support email address for your BigCommerce store, and select ‘Next’.
- In the next step, click the green box to copy your XSellco email address.
- In a separate window, go to your email client and paste this as the forwarding address in your email forwarding settings.
If you would like step by step instructions on forwarding email within your email client, click the “Show me how” button.
Step 3: Complete the setup
- Once you have pasted the forwarding address in your email client, select ‘Next’. If you are forwarding email within Google or Yahoo, they will send an email in order to verify your new forwarding address. This message will be displayed in the next step for you.
- Follow the verification process for your your email client.
- Once the verification process has been completed successfully in your email client, select ‘Next’ in your XSellco account.
If you have made it to the verification step, but would like instructions to ensure that you complete the process correctly, click here for Gmail or Yahoo forwarding instructions. Office 365 email clients (Hotmail, Exchange, Outlook, MSN) do not have a verification process.
If everything has gone smoothly, your BigCommerce setup will be a success. However, if you receive the ‘Verification failed’ window, click the ‘Need instructions’ link for troubleshooting instructions.
Got questions regarding your BigCommerce integration? Our dedicated support team will be happy to help. Contact us at email@example.com.