Once you first sign up with XSellco Repricer for a free trial, you will automatically be brought through the steps to get started with your first Amazon channels. To add additional Amazon channels, follow the simple steps below.
Adding your Amazon channel
- In your XSellco Repricer dashboard, go to Settings > Channels. Select the Add Channel button in the top right corner.
- In the pop up screen, select Amazon as your marketplace. Then select which country you would like to add and click Next step.
- You will then be directed to log into your Amazon account. Follow the steps to authorize XSellco to access your Amazon prices. Don’t worry, we cannot access any login details or confidential sales information. This only gives us access to make changes to your pricing.
- Once you have authorized XSellco, you will then be redirected back to the Repricer interface. Your inventory from your Amazon channel will now begin to import into Repricer automatically. Depending on how many products you have, this can take some time to complete.
- When your products have imported into Repricer, you can now assign a repricing rule to start beating your Amazon competition in minutes!
If you have questions about any feature of XSellco Repricer, we’re here to help! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.