Mirakl is the leading provider of Marketplace solutions. Mirakl is a product used by retailers, B2B or media companies to create, launch and operate their own online marketplace.
By connecting your Mirakl account, you can receive and respond to customer queries and support questions directly through Fusion. View all your new tickets in the message dashboard. When a ticket is received, simply click on the ticket in the dashboard to respond.
Before integrating Mirakl, you’ll need to have the following:
- Mirakl API details must be requested from Mirakl by sending an email to https://www.mirakl.com/contact/#contact-us
Once you have these details, connecting your account with Mirakl is easy. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- Log into your XSellco account.
- Click the “Settings” button located on the top navigation menu.
You will now be brought to the settings page.
- Click “Channels” on the left menu bar
- And select “Add a Channel’ in the top right corner.
- Select “Mirakl” from the Channel dropdown menu.
- Click “Next Step” to begin.
Once clicked, you’ll be brought to the Mirakl integration wizard. Follow the steps and enter your Mirakl details.
Section 1 – Enter some channel details:
- Channel Title – Give your channel a name.
- Support email – set it to on or off.
- Location – set your country
- Currency – select your currency.
Section 2 – Now enter your Mirakl login details.
- Access Token – Enter your Mirakl token. (Mirakl’s access token must be requested from Mirakl by sending an email to https://www.mirakl.com/contact/#contact-us)
- Click “Test Configuration” to make sure you are connected.
Section 3 – Enter your chosen name and email signature.
Once you’re happy with your details, click ‘Finish” to add this channel.
Once the channel is created, you can configure and edit your details it to your liking. You can also set up your email forwarding so that you can receive your messages from Mirakl.
In ‘Settings’, select ‘Channels and click on the Mirakl channel details you just added. Here you can make any edits if necessary.
Below this, you have your Fusion channel details. This is where you will find your XSellco Fusion email address which allows you to set up email forwarding. Copy your Fusion email and add it into your email client as a forwarding email address.
Next fill in and set details for:
- Email from name
- Email signature
- Auto-translate active
- SLA response time – Always respond within guidelines
- Email API enabled addresses.
- In receiving mode – Select either ‘POP3’ to receive and send emails directly from your email server or ‘Receive emails sent to the channels XSellco Fusion Address’. POP3 – Fusion can send and receive emails from any POP3 enabled account. Forwarding – Select ‘Receive emails sent to the channels XSellco Fusion Address’ to forward any incoming messages to Fusion from your mail client.
- Email address
- Forwarding address – A copy of each incoming email will be forwarded to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- BCC Outgoing emails
- Sending Mode.
Once all your fields are set, click ‘Save Changes’. Success, you are now setup and your messages will start to arrive in the Fusion dashboard.
After you have configured your channel, whenever a new message is received it will be displayed as ticket within the dashboard.
Simply click on the ticket to respond to the customer. If you receive another ticket from the same customer, the tickets will be grouped together so you can keep track of all communication.
Got some questions about the Mirakl integration? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Get in touch with us at email@example.com.