Prosper 2017: the event for Amazon sellers
Prosper 2017 – The Amazon Sellers Event
Are you an Amazon seller looking for top business tips on how to further your online profits? If your answer is a resounding yes, then Prosper 2017 is the conference for you. Prosper is one of the few two-day Amazon seller specific events that brings Amazon experts and sellers together to share advice and insights on how to succeed on Amazon.
Let’s take a look at who’s running the show and what you can expect to gain from it.
Prosper was set up by James Thomson and Joseph Hansen; Thomson is an ex-Amazonian that served as the Business Head of Amazonservices.com, and Hansen is a managing partner of Buy Box Experts. The pair set up the Prosper Show as an educational conference to develop new strategies for sellers to maximize their online profits.
Here’s what you can expect at Prosper:
- To hear more than thirty Amazon industry leaders give you insights and tips on how to increase your Amazon sales
- To meet and network with more than 700 other Amazon sellers including many top 200 sellers
- Specific Private Label and Advanced Sellers sessions
- How to increase external traffic to your Amazon listings
- How to get the best out of Amazon Sponsored Products
- Tips to becoming a Top 200 Seller on Amazon
- Building your brand and business on Amazon
Prosper takes place from March 22 – 23 with a special pre-conference workshop on March 21 at the Las Vegas conference center in Nevada.
xSellco is excited to announce that we will be at Prosper and we’d love to meet you. Give me, Roisin, an email if you’re interested in having a chat, or pop over to me at booth 284 P23.