xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for a VP of Marketing with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
Who you are:
You will be xSellco’s strategic lead for global brand messaging, marketing and e-commerce. Leverage your expertise as a brand strategist and the digital buyer’s journey to champion the use of world-class content with modern online customer acquisition techniques. We are looking for proven demonstrable success in launching a product that is industry disrupting through innovate branding and data-driven marketing activity for a B2B SaaS organization. Track record of generating ROI and delivering top line results, is a must. Reporting directly to the CEO and Founder of this Indigenous Irish start-up you will ensure our Marketing activities contribute to the long-term success of the company.
What you will do:
- Precisely evangelize to the world how xSellco is revolutionizing Ecommerce business solutions
- Create, innovate and protect xSellco’s end-to-end customer experience across all touch points
- Work with our Head of Digital Marketing on demand generation via digital advertising, webinars, social media, content marketing, & paid search
- Champion our Social Media growth and influence
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted markets
- Analyse existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability
- Monitors business metrics in regard to revenues, profitability, market share and product portfolio mix. Communicate these metrics to the senior management team
- Utilize strong business analytics and data to optimize performance
- Plan, execute and manage testing programs to improve revenue and ROI
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners.
We Value a VP of Marketing Who Has:
- Proven success leading the brand messaging & positioning of new SaaS products
- Demonstrated track record delivering revenue against sales plan
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools, and ability to understand customer requirements
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable history of data-driven decision-making
- Executive-level relationship management: negotiation, influence, consensus building
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic, inspirational leadership with excellent communication and presentation skills