xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for an SEO Content Writer with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
Who you are:
You know what it takes to create content that caters to searchers' queries in a unique way, and you are passionate about identifying ways to make your work stand out against competing pages on Google. You are a creative thinker who knows the value of excellent content in generating search traffic and ultimately, building a brand that seeks to be known as an educational authority in its niche.
What you will do:
- Work with our Content Manager and SEO Growth Strategist to write and create content for blogs, websites, email marketing campaigns, infographics and articles around the topic of ecommerce
- Optimize current copy on our website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.) and/or writing new SEO-friendly copy for both web and mobile platforms
- Conduct market research and creating unique city-relevant copy for our consumer-facing website and home listings
- Brainstorm creative concepts around your target topics and perform extensive research in order to create valuable, authority pieces
- Identify and liaise with the right industry influencers on guest posts and other pieces, to create expert content on key e-commerce topics
We value a SEO Content Writer who has/is:
- 2 years+ experience proven and versatile experience in the creation of digital content including ad-copy, social media, blog, article, website content, email copy, and various other material at a growing company
- Prior digital content editorial experience
- Strong familiarity with SEO best practices, keyword research, and social media marketing
- Experience using modern day content management tools and Google analytics is highly preferred, but not required