Senior Product Manager
Dublin, Ireland • Permanent • Product
Can you remember the last great experience you had when buying something online? Have you ever promised to never buy from an online seller again after a disastrous support experience? How do you feel when communicating an urgent issue with your order and getting a “Please type your reply above this line” reply?
A customer is 4 times more likely to buy from a competitor after experiencing a service-related issue, as opposed to a price or product-related issue.
We’re revolutionizing eCommerce Support to help online sellers to stay ahead of customer expectations, by transforming the way tickets are handled by providing faster and more efficient support. Trusted by thousands of customers in 28 countries and Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in Ireland last year, we are looking for an innovative Senior Product Manager to build this revolution with us.
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about creating great user experiences. You always look for ways to make things better by talking to your customers and researching your competitors. You are yearning for a role where you can really make a difference for your company.
You’re a whiz with user stories, and with Agile and scrum. You can analyze, empathize, and prioritize – it’s how you get stuff done. You can understand and explain the hard stuff in writing, on slides, or face-to-face. If you’ve worked with a SAAS product, great, ecommerce, even better.
Detail-oriented, innovative, a great communicator and owner of an undeniable entrepreneurial spirit, you love to explore and see your ideas being brought to life. You thrive working on challenging projects and thrive on cross-functional collaboration.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As our Senior Product Manager, you’ll contribute to the broader vision, lead and mentor an amazing team of product and design folks and have fun defining the experience thousands of ecommerce buyers rely on every day through millions of messages every month.
- Become the “voice of the customer” by understanding our clients’ goals as well as consumer needs and interactions
- Help set the long-term vision of how our product suite will solve the problem our clients face on a daily basis
- Lead the full product lifecycle through research, discovery, experimentation and delivery.
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process between a variety of internal teams as well as customer-facing teams
- Use market analysis, stakeholder understanding, usability testing, client feedback, and product management collaboration to define new features/functionality
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and then work with the engineering team to get it built and launched
- Organise regular strategic internal business reviews, including management by objectives
- Serve as a product evangelist within xSellco and help everyone understand the vision, roadmap, and best practices
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Background with 6+ years in Product Management with proven experience with SaaS or consumer-orientated web applications
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating vision into a product roadmap
- Action-oriented and innovative; able to translate broad goals into achievable steps
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Understands interpersonal and group dynamics and reacts in an effective and tactful manner and has a range of interpersonal skills and approaches with the ability to select a best-fit
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement