XSellco, the software company that builds innovative solutions to allow eCommerce businesses of all sizes to fulfil their potential is looking for a Sales Manager for its expanding sales team.
XSellco processes and manages millions of ecommerce related transactions every single day for thousands of online businesses. Based in our head office in Dublin, this role is an incredible opportunity for someone with real ambition, to make a huge contribution to the future success of XSellco.
We are looking for an ambitious person to help grow our company through a highly efficient and effective sales team.
- Create and deliver a B2B sales strategy focused on the growth of existing customers and new business sales to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Manage, implement and update sales processes and materials and continually challenge and update productivity through constant evaluation and implementation of new technology
- Manage and grow a team of high-performing sales professionals, providing guidance, mentoring, and incentives as appropriate
- Maintain and develop a sales culture of high performance, commitment to customer service and satisfaction, and consistent goal attainment
- Work with Marketing to develop relevant lead generation and sales campaigns and help ensure all platforms and processes are optimized to deliver on-target performance
- Develop and own Key Performance Indicators for the Sales Team, including the reporting process, production, and communication of daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the sales team and company management
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts, being fully aware of new products entering our space
- Participate in the creation and execution of new market entry sales strategy and tactics including the localization of sales workflows and processes
- Recruit and hire high performance Account Executives
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- 3+ years managing an inside sales team (SMB and Mid Market) in a SaaS environment
- Somebody who appreciates and understands SMB deal volume/deal size
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing, managing and retaining high performers
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Solid business acumen and common sense that can be applied to grow XSellco’s customer base and ultimately, increase revenue
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Strong operational and analytical abilities, coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Highly driven, resilient individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency. Additional languages would be a plus but not a pre-requisite.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate and commensurate with experience.
Candidates should be based in Ireland with full working status and fluent written and verbal English.