xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for a Sales Executive with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
The role will include
- Prospect, develop, and close prospects for xSellco’s entire suite of products
- Research accounts and generate your own leads, identifying key players, generating interest and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Manage your own list of inbound and outbound prospects from lead generation to paying customer
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Interact with prospects via telephone/web conference (primarily) and email
- An ability to report on and communicate effective to management on your pipeline of prospects
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Make our customers successful!
- 1-2 years’ sales experience with a technology or SaaS company, ideally in a call centre type environment
- English native level fluency is required. Second European language would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity