xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for a Italian language Sales Executive with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
Who you are:
You will be a driven sales professional who has the drive to grow our customer base in Italian speaking countries. You will also be pragmatic enough to understand that while you grow the customer base there will be an element of support to current Italian speaking customers attached to this role. Once the customer base is large enough you will concentrate on your main talent of driving sales even further!
What you will do:
- Prospect, develop, and close prospects for xSellco’s entire suite of products
- Research accounts and generate your own leads, identifying key players, generating interest and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Manage your own list of inbound and outbound prospects from lead generation to paying customer
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Interact with prospects via telephone/web conference (primarily) and email
- Report on and communicate effective to management on your pipeline of prospects
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Make our customers successful!
- Engage with customers via inbound phone requests, resolving their questions and challenges
- Proactively contact new and existing customers to ensure they are satisfied with their service
- Monitor and respond to online chat support requests
- Identify and address customer’s needs, complaints and frustrations to always achieve a mutually beneficial relationship
- Proactively work with other team members to assist others in achieving improved customer support and improved retention metrics
- Manage customer communications, e.g., notifications, e-mails, down-time notices and release notes.
We value a Sales Executive who has
- Italian and English Language fluency
- 1-2 years’ sales experience with a technology or SaaS company, ideally in a call centre type environment
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- A track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling experience
- Call structure and control
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- The ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- A positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity