xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for a QA Automation Engineer with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
Who you are:
You are constantly focussed on quality, with the ability to automate and scale testing in a continuous delivery environment. You will have experience navigating a fast-paced Agile environment requiring independent self-direction with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You have a strong technical background with a bias for automation and using open source technologies.
What you will do:
- Develop testing strategy and test cases as part of a product development team.
- Create, develop and maintain automation framework and framework enhancements.
- Develop and maintain Automated test scripts for Functional & Non-Functional scenarios.
- Troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered during testing using tools such as Kibana.
- Work very closely with the development team to review functional automation test coverage to ensure quality goals are met
- Design, develop and execute both manual and automated test cases and evaluation of the test case results
- Keeping test case suite current, performing maintenance as needed
- Report and track issues in the JIRA ticketing system, keeping information up-to-date
- Review and provide feedback on product documentation as needed
We value a QA Automation Engineer who has/is:
- 5+ years’ experience automation testing online services / Internet-based systems, in an Agile environment ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Master black/white box testing, integration testing, automatic testing, stress/load testing and security testing
- Strong Experience with Linux and scripting (Bash\Python)
- Experience with technologies and tools such as AWS, Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Puppet, Terraform and Git
- Strong interest and passion in software test
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment
- Have the strong sense of communication and teamwork spirit
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.