xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for a Product owner with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
Who you are:
You will be detail-oriented, have great communication skills, with ability to multi-task and an entrepreneurial spirit. Day-to-day, you will collaborate with Product, Design and Engineering to deliver the requirements for a wide range of strategic and tactical initiatives. In addition to relevant experience in product deliver and ownership, this role requires you to be a versatile, collaborative team player with plenty of initiative who thrives in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple deliverables at the one time. A passion for product and technology, the desire to learn and the ability build strong relationships company wide and expertise to interpret requirements and break them down, are key skills required to be successful in this role. You must be a ‘doer’ and proactive in every aspect of your role, while also being able to execute swiftly and effectively right down to the smallest detail.
What you will do:
- Work alongside the Product Manager to develop our product suite, offering our customers best in class products.
- Interpreting and writing requirements for development team
- Analyse business requests to ensure all areas of the product are accounted for in the requirements
- Sprint management - including bugs
- Test all releases from development to post production ensuring they reflect the requirements- features, bugs, integrations and any other product updates, as they are delivered
- Work on product changes for both internal and external customer facing products
- Take full ownership of the product deliverables that are assigned to you
- API integration support for our partnerships team, identifying requirements and testing
- Weekly production testing identifying bugs and areas for improvement within the product
- With your extensive product knowledge, you will be required to support our customers care team with product queries
We Value a Product Owner Who Has:
- Background with 3+ years in Product Owner role.
- Proven experience with SaaS products.
- Proven track record of gathering and delivering requirements that are on time and in scope
- Action oriented and innovative; able to translate broad goals into achievable steps
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Understands interpersonal and group dynamics and reacts in an effective and tactful manner and has a range of interpersonal skills and approaches with ability to select a best-fit
- A passion for product and a customer first approach
- Experience in JIRA is desirable but not essential
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement