xSellco is the customer-first ecommerce platform. xSellco builds a suite of customer-first products which helps sellers all over the world accelerate growth in every aspect of their business. From acquisition, to engagement, to support, more than 3000 customers globally are selling more with xSellco.
xSellco is an incredibly ambitious company, in fact, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland. Our people are driven, warm, creative and always up for a challenge.
We’re expanding our team in Dublin and are looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
We’re looking for a remarkable product expert to join our growing marketing team.
Working directly with our VP of Marketing, CTO and Product Leads, the Product Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving touchless MRR from our suite of ecommerce products. You will work directly with Product team to not only take our new products to market, you will also be directly responsible for optimizing our product conversion paths and driving cross-sell upsell from our install base and trial users.
The ideal candidate will be obsessed with growth and have a keen understanding of the latest marketing innovations and trends.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work closely with product team to generate experiments (including a/b variants) that drive user adoption and retention
- Measure and optimize the user journey as it relates to product features, adoption and usage
- Drive qualitative and quantitative research to better understand our customers and competitors, and develop clear recommendations based on that research
- Develop a strong product narrative around xSsellco’s core products to build use cases and audience segments
- Take our products to market, working closely with our content and demand generation team to drive demand and additional MRR
- Translate insights from research and data into marketing messaging and differentiated content that improves awareness of and engagement with our products and features
- Find opportunities to scale experiment results to drive more effective growth-related initiatives across the team and organization
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years in product marketing or growth role
- Knowledge of email and channel marketing strategies to drive user engagement and retention
- Strong analytical ability; able to interpret data, distill into actionable insights, and develop practical recommendations
- Experience crafting quality customer-facing content, with an understanding of the phases of the customer lifecycle
- Prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, design, content, engineering, acquisition marketing, and sales
- Experience working in technology, start-ups or ecommerce