xSellco is the customer-first ecommerce platform.
xSellco builds a suite of customer-first products which helps sellers all over the world accelerate growth in every aspect of their business. From acquisition, to engagement, to support, more than 3000 customers globally are selling more with xSellco.
xSellco is an incredibly ambitious company, in fact, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland. Our people are driven, warm, creative and always up for a challenge.
We’re expanding our team in Dublin and are looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
We are looking for a remarkable, creative, and data-driven marketer with a passion for growth to join our expanding marketing team.
Working directly with our VP of Marketing, CTO, and the Customer Success team, the Marketing Manager, Product & Customer Growth, will be responsible for driving touchless product demand, generating upsell and cross-sell MRR from our install base and leading the xSellco customer engagement programme.
How you’ll make an impact
- Design, develop and implement our customer demand programmes to drive install base growth.
- Work with our product team to drive touchless MRR through in app messaging, email onboarding and identify cross sell and upsell opportunities.
- Partner with our customer success team to build a remarkable customer engagement programme and make our customers one of our primary growth engines
- Define segmentation and cohorts to drive maximum monetization from our users
- Develop a holistic view of the end-to-end customer experience, identify customer pain points, and build solutions alongside product and customer success
- Identify growth opportunities for xSellco via new channels (facebook messenger, whatsapp etc)
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years in customer or growth marketing
- Strong analytical ability; able to interpret data, distill into actionable insights, and develop practical recommendations
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Experience in mapping the customer lifecycle and driving monetization from an existing user base
- Proficiency in marketing automation, email software and product mapping
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, design, content, engineering, acquisition marketing, and customer success
- Experience working in technology, start-ups or ecommerce