xSellco is the customer-first ecommerce platform.
xSellco builds a suite of customer-first products which helps sellers all over the world accelerate growth in every aspect of their business. From acquisition, to engagement, to support, more than 3000 customers globally are selling more with xSellco.
xSellco is an incredibly ambitious company, in fact, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland. Our people are driven, warm, creative and always up for a challenge.
We’re expanding our team in Dublin and are looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and creative marketing graduate to join our growing marketing team.
Working with the wider team, you will be responsible for driving social engagement, implementing our video strategy, and working with the acquisition and content team to drive our organic demand.
How you’ll make an impact
- Design, develop and implement our Social Engagement Strategy to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition
- Work with our content team to create and implement our video acquisition strategy, leveraging them across our multiple channels (social, paid, blog, email)
- Identify growth opportunities for xSellco via new channels (facebook messenger, whatsapp etc)
- Assist the team in general marketing activities such as campaigns, email, content creation to ensure projects are delivered on time to the highest standard.
What skills do I need?
- Recent College graduate in Marketing or equivalent subject
- Passionate about marketing with a deep understanding of social platforms and the latest trends across each
- Previous experience creating engaging videos, with some design skill in adobe or similar platforms
- Analytical ability; able to interpret data, distill into actionable insights, and develop practical recommendations. You need to not only implement our social strategy, but track and report on how it is performing and take actions accordingly.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams
- Positive, helpful attitude is a must. No job or task is too small for you. You love helping and getting the job done.
- Previous work experience in a commercial environment, or a masters, preferred but not essential